Beckman Coulter User Forums

Hi! I am trying to install Kaluza R console Plugin but I get "Failed to install the plugin package, please contact the plugin provider. Error 16144". Can you help to fix this issue? Thanks!

I apologize for the delay in approving your post. If this is still a problem, can you provide your exact Kaluza version from the About box, and also what version of Windows you're using?

Administrator rights are required to copy the plugin to the program directory. Try running Kaluza as Administrator prior to installing the plugin.

Running into another issue when trying to run the plugin examples:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Seems like R is unable to access the data in the kaluza files?

post-92222-0-95072000-1563269693_thumb.png

We'll look into it. We may need more information to track it down. I'll send you a private message if necessary.

This error most frequently comes from using a different version of R than is specified. While it's possible to download the correct version, several of the necessary libraries won't work with the older version of R. We haven't found a way to specify to use the older library versions. We're looking for solutions currently; it may be necessary to release a new version of the R plugin.

Hi, I posted some days ago a topic about building tsne in kaluza, essentially Im getting the message values cannot be null with the command text of the plugin. Can I get the command txt for building t-sne and umap somewhere in the page of beckman and colter?

Thanks

Douglas