Beckman Coulter User Forums
Michal Bochenek

Kaluza 2.0: error code 99999

Hi,

After opening radial menu (right click on ANY histogram) and next closing it -> Kaluza blows up into WIndows with an 'error code 99999' notification.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I believe that this is the same issue that you posted about in a different post. If it isn't, following the advice in my reply to that one, to send us your log files, will still help us to find this.

The issue is getting worse. I used to only have the problem on a Windows 10 PC, now it is also frequently occurring on Win7.

Is there any update on fixing this bug? It is impossible for us to perform system roll backs to former windows versions since it is impossible to evade updates by the institute's computer division.

We have the same issue anub and Michal have mentioned - a Beckman moderator had previously recommending reversing the April 'Spring creators' WIN10 update to fix this problem in another recent post which was a good temporary fix (but only if you reversed the update within 10 days otherwise it integrates permanently into Win10 OS). We now also have this happening on Windows 7 following a .NET framework update a couple of weeks ago. We uninstalled this Win7 update on 11th July which temporarily fixed the problem. My local Beckman rep has re-assured us that there is a Kaluza v2.1 (or 2.2) being developed that should be available for download in early August 2018. I agree, system roll backs are not the answer as other programs that run within Win10 or 7 eventually becomes dysfunctional if we simply turn off updates. I'm sure Kaluza users globally will appreciate updates from Beckman either via the forum or their local reps.

Hi, I've got the same problem, Kaluza keeps closing and giving me Error Code 99999. Is there anything I can do about it?

I'd like to get analysis done before August.

Thanks!

I got the same problem as Michal Bochenek on kaluza 1.5a on windows 10 x64.

I tried everything,

I changed folder path, I removed windows 10 update incompatible with kaluza, I tried to change register path, I try other compatibility mode, and force pdf printer driver compatible with kaluza to be used and finaly to format.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you!

The work around is to uninstall Microsoft.NET using the add/remove software tool and then run the Kaluza install wizard and this will re-install the old version of Microsoft.net ... this works until you PC runs its next windows update, when you have to do it again!. This has occurred at our institution on numerous PCs Windows 7 and 10 running Kaluza V1.5 and V2.0.

Removing Microsoft.Net on windows 10 is barely impossible and even by removing updates or just by uncheck microsoft Net in windows fonctionality it 's didn't solve the issue are you sure that Microsoft.net is at the origin of the issue ? If it's the case have you the solution for windows 10 ?