Beckman Coulter User Forums

Statistics: %Total vs. % Gated on Kaluza Report

Hi there,

one example:

one report sheet in Kaluza, two plots on it, one ungated, the other one gated on Lymphs.

Now I want to see the % in the plot next to the quadrant.

->Display->Statistic-> choose None/%Total/%Gated.

I am used to see the % in the quadrants from the Navios Software. Which one do I see there? Is there am option to change that, too?

AND: could you please provide me a short description of the difference between %Total vs. % Gated? I worked with it before, but having the option to choose within a gated or ungated plot for display mixed up a few things for me.

THANK YOU!!

% total is always the percentage of the specified population relative to all the events in the file.

% gated is always the percentage of the specified population relative to its parent population.

Note that Kaluza v2.0 adds a % grandparent statistic which is the percentage of the specified population relative to its parent's parent.

In any version of Kaluza that has an information plot, you can get whatever percentages you like by building an expression to calculate it.