Beckman Coulter User Forums

Problem Searching the Forums

ostelling

I am having problems searching the forums - has anybody else noticed this? For example, I just tried to search for "TFF" - I know for a fact this shorthand for TransferFromFile is used in many posts, yet a search for it returns nothing. Bupkis. I think this started about a year ago when, I think, the forum was moved to a new server or so. Can someone look into this, please? I takes away quite a bit when the wealth of tribal knowledge we have accumulated over the years is no longer accessible.

Thanks!

Olaf

Hey, Olaf,

I noticed that as well -- if you search for "Transfer from file", you find a variety of posts, some of which contain TFF. If you search "TFF", you find no results. I've sent an email to our forum administrator, and will tell you if I find out anything.

Hello Doug, Ulrich, Olaf, and all,

I have set the configuration to allow searching for terms like "TFF" (which you can use "tff" to see the same result). The result was approximately 96 items. I will work with some other settings that can make results more efficient, while at the same time not return too many unwanted or unexpected results.

Thank you for your support.

Jeff

Archived